11:00 am to 5:00 pm Bank of America building in downtown Seattle at 701 5th Ave. (main entrance at 5th Ave and Cherry St.)
There is a large area to gather and a whole block to circle the area if we are 'encouraged' to keep moving.
The plan is a 'Flash Mob' That means that people that are part of the action are just milling about in the area, walking by, driving by in caravans, or all hop off of city busses at a stop there and gather at the same time.
If we face problems with law enforcement, we have a plan for movement down to the shopping area. This is only a couple blocks away and there is another area there to gather as well.
The shopping area in the early afternoon will be swarmed with shoppers who need to be educated on the state of affairs.
Everyone who can should make signs to carry as @longshoremaniam on twitter has suggested. If you wish, bring noise makers such as pots-n-pans, whistles, etc.
This is a PEACEFUL protest we are planning. NO VIOLENCE.
Visit www.usdayofrage.orgfor details on upcoming assemblies, protests, and action.
About US Day of Rage
Legitimate government is born of the self-interest and will of the people expressed by its citizens in free and fair elections. It does not spring from a tyranny of special patronage, or a system or ideology that runs counter to the aims of life.
Bought by hard and soft dollars, disloyal, incompetent, and wasteful special interests have usurped our nation's civil and military power, spawning a host of threats to liberty and our national security.
Free and fair elections inspire good citizenship and public service, because they engage the intelligence and genuine good will of the American people. They produce the kind of stewardship our nation desperately needs, because they ensure that citizens can influence their destiny, and make genuine contributions to society.
Free and fair elections remedy the myriad ills and abuses of a corrupt and illegitimate government, which preys on the resources and spirits of citizen.
- Planned Protests for #Sept17 #occupywallstreet #usdor | US Day of Rage
- What is the NYC Assembly to #occupywallstreet on #sept17, and who is behind it? Notes from August 13 NYC #usdor
- San Francisco Protest 2-4pm #sept17 #usdor #usdorCA #occupywallstreet | US Day of Rage California
- Los Angeles Sept 17 2pm to 6pm #usdorLosA #usdor #sept17 #occupywallstreet | US Day of Rage
- Next General Assembly for #occupywallstreet #sept17 Aug 13 5p Tompkins Sq Prk Everyone Welcome!
- Joint Solidarity Statement by US Day of Rage and the October2011 Movement #oct6 #occupyDC
- We will live tweet Gen Assembly Aug 9 730p Potato Famine Memorial Vesey & North End Ave #usdor #occupywallstreet #sept17
- Interview with organizer of Tennessee's Day of Rage #usdor #usdorTN #aug2
- Tennessee Day of Rage is Tuesday, Aug. 2 #aug2 #usdorTN
- US Day of Rage | Help us placard and trend #occupywallstreet #usdor #sept17 in NYC and on Internet (pdf png & ai)
Page 10 of 24