Paging Publius. We need your help.
Here is what we need in order to sustain and grow the occupation on Wall Street.
Deliveries can be made to:
We will provide another address when you email or call if deliveries require signature release.
- 50 gal water drum with spigot
- 6 Plastic Buckets
- 10 Sleeping Bags
- 10 Rubbermaid containers to store sleeping bags
- 20 Small Rubbermaid Show box size containers
- 100 Heavy duty plastic garbage bags
- 5 tarpaulins 10x10
- 5 tarpaulins 20x20
- 100 ft spool of Trickline
- 10 Hanks of No. 8 Sash Chord
- 2 Industrial Broom
- 2 Industrial Broom Dustpans & broom
- 10 bags of Cough Lozenges (for shouting throats)
- 1 large Packet/Jar Advil 250 doses
- 10 Battery powered LED or Fluorescent lanterns (wind-up is also good for charging phones)
- 3 Stethoscopes
- 1 Case of CPR Barriers
- 10 Full Face Goggles
- 10 Hand Splints
- 10 Leg Splints
- 10 Splints
- 5 Coolers with Wheels
- 5 Energizer "On the Go" Chargers
- 5 WiFi Hot Spots (Vary the Brands)
- 5 Universal Cell Phone Chargers
- 5 Plastic Drawer Set Organizer
- 10 Used or New Apple Mac Book Laptop Chargers
- 2 Used or New Printer and Scanner
- 10 LED Headlamps
Deliveries can be made to:
- Crate of fruit (apples, oranges, bananas) every morning
US Day of Rage takes our 4 Principles very freaking seriously.
Why? Lest problems of money, property, and prestige divert us from our one aim, restoring the institution of our elections to their rightful owners, the American people.
Please review them: http://www.usdayofrage.org/our-principles.html
No. 3 is Volunteer.
Every US Day of Rage organizational committee on the state, city, and federal level should be entirely self-supporting, declining outside contributions from any political party, association, or candidate. US Day of Rage is not a money making operation. We are volunteers. No treasury should be kept. We do this lest problems of money, property, or prestige divert us from our primary aim, reforming our elections. Our logo and content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License, unless otherwise noted. Use it, just don't abuse it.
We have set up a way people can support #occupywallstreet that essentially keeps the flow of money out of our hands. If #occupywallstreet needs a broom, you buy a broom and it gets delivered to 1 Liberty Plaza. Done.
To do otherwise puts our organization at risk.</>
Making sure our children do not grow up in a totalitarian nightmare is too damn important for us to risk with the natural and inevitable problems of human beings' natural self interest.
Ideology will not save us. Just and stable institutions will. #usdor